Are These Classes for me?
- Completely new to acting, but keen and curious
- Ready to do something for myself, for personal growth, relaxation and wellbeing
- Looking to improve my confidence, especially with performances and/or public speaking
- An acting student looking for extra coaching
- An amateur or professional actor looking to bring my skills to the next level
- A professional actor and confident at what I do
- Bored and looking for a hobby
- Faced with a public performance and completely out of my element
- About to face the most crucial audition of my life yet
- Frost/Nixon by Peter Morgan
directed by Jessie, playing at the Basement Theatre
- 5 day Summer workshops at the PCYC: Screen Acting and Short Film,
9-13 & 16-20 January. Age 14+
Screen Writer Maria Solecki confirmed to teach writing component!
- New modular course available now. 3 x 4 weeks. 1.5 hours/week. Qualifying for production class.
See Classes & Fees
"Since I have been doing acting classes with Jessie my confidence and skills are improving each week. Jessie is so patient and she is always encouraging and supportive. I am thouroughly enjoying my lessons from Jessie and recommend lessons to anyone thinking about having a go."
- Michelle Litchfield
"This is the kind of thing you usually only get in big cities."
- Anthony Turner, PCYC Wagga
"The acting exercises she took me through were extremely useful in extending my acting experience and giving insights as to how to empathise with the character."
- Margaret Bannister